Sunday, January 4, 2015

It's Okay to Lie to Yourself

I see I have not posted here since the end of October. Maybe I had a carb crash from Halloween candy. Then November is my birthday month so I took that month off. Then Thanksgiving came so I took a bit more time off. And Christmas. Maybe this is a quarterly blog.

So here we are in a New Year. The sun is shining today so all things seem possible. Among those possibilities, I may allow the topic of the Angel In Your Inkwell blog to morph into something a bit wider and looser than writing memoir. Or I may not. We will both have to stand by and see what develops.

Meanwhile, here are my resolutions for 2015. Really? Read all the way to the end.





 Exercise more.


Eat more vegetables. (I think this guy means business about that.)


 Climb more mountains. Metaphorically. I am no Cheryl Strayed, author of Wild. 



Hang out and relax more.










Or maybe I have no real intention of doing any of these -- except maybe the last one. I just like these pictures.

What's the picture of what you would like to do this year? Send a comment. Or just get out there and do it and then send a comment.


All photos by Carol Newman. 

All rights reserved 2015 There's An Angel In Your Inkwell®

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your "hang loose" ideas. And the pictures are great! I'm glad you're keeping up your blog even if only on a "sometime" basis.
Pat